|International||Size(mm)||Concentrated Load||Impact Load (N)||Ultimate Load (N)||Uniform Load (N/M2)||Rolling Load(N)|
|LB||N||KG||10 Times||10000 Times|
The HPL technology completes the 600x600x35mm surface with high load carrying capacity to deliver absolute satisfaction to customers. This is also the reason for this product to become popular in the market.
1. Floor plate:
The floor is made of sheet steel stamped box and powder coated outside. The inner core of the floor slab is cemented to increase sound insulation and strength. Standard size of the floor plate: 600x600mm, 35mm thick. The surface of the floor is finished with 1.2mm high anti-static laminate layer.
* Bottom of dormant floor plate 64 dome eggs. In addition, the floor plate is strengthened by the force of the embossed image # and the edge buried at the bottom of the plate, alternating between the egg shape has 25 stamping circular knob.
2. Floor plate stand: Made of rainbow-plated steel, consisting of 3 parts.
- The top of the base: size 76x76x3mm. M18 16, 80 mm long and 2 adjustable nuts to adjust height and offset difference if the concrete floor floor is not flat. With wall fitting, the head of the base is made of galvanized steel
- The tube is made of circular steel tube with a diameter of 25mm, 1.5mm thick. The iron pipe is attached to the base, the height of the iron pipe depends on the height of the required floor surface.
- Base support: Made of galvanized steel in size 2.5mm x 100mm x 100mm.
- Floor support feet are bonded to the concrete floor surface with special epoxy adhesive bonded to concrete and bonded or bolted /
3. Bracelet: Made of 1mm thick, galvanized steel in the shape of box, size 20mm x 30mm x 570mm, braces are attached to the end of the support by screws to brace. The purpose of the tie rod is to connect the pins together to increase the firmness and strength of the entire floor system.
HPL Raised floor
Hoang Ha Industrial Group – IBT Group, formerly known as Hoang Ha Trade Promotion Investment Joint Stock Company and IBT Hanoi Co., Ltd., was developed and established in 2012. Up to now, IBT Group has become become one of the leading corporations in Vietnam operating with 3 main business segments:
- Industrial Finishing Materials
- Civil interior and exterior materials
- Manufacture of Paints, Glues and Adhesives